Poké Fanatics Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon is awesome!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
GrimJr1393
OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo I_vote_lcapOC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo I_voting_barOC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo I_vote_rcap 
D4RK45S45S1N
OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo I_vote_lcapOC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo I_voting_barOC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo I_vote_rcap 
Kasumi
TheDragonBlade1
Dartz Silver
Eisei Proxy
Polygon Window
ThorgimzZ
Latest topics
» Taking requests: Sigs, Avi's and more!
OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:15 pm by TheDragonBlade1

» Group Anime Session
OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» My created music
OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:51 pm by TheDragonBlade1

» Favorite among three companions: What's yours?
OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:09 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Songs I wrote #1
OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:49 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Hello people
OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:40 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Forum game- Steal the Hat:
OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» New OC: Isaac.
OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» Post a pic of the real you
OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:43 pm by TheDragonBlade1

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is derbjar

Our users have posted a total of 242 messages in 43 subjects

OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eisei Proxy
Rookie
Rookie
Eisei Proxy

OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo Empty
PostSubject: OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo   OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:50 pm

let's try a new approach on this then

Name: Eisei Taiyo

Aliases: Satellite

Appearence:
Without suit+mask:
Spoiler:
With suit+mask:
Spoiler:

height: 6ft 3inches

Abilities: fog-based teleportation, shadow-based teleportation, limited fog/shadow manipulation, massively accelerated healing factor, incredibly heightened senses-
Ultimate ability: manipulation of electricity conducted via moisture in the atmosphere, condensed into contact-based lethal doses. EG; delivering a 200 billiion volt shock into the basis of the skull.

Traits: Unpredictable, latent psychopath, sociopath, heightened intelligence, animalistic impulses, heightened emotional control (can suppress any emotion or fake any emotion perfectly; to a point), sadistically creative mind

Bio: Eisei comes from an underprivileged background, due to the problems with money, his family resorted to theft and other crimes when he was still very young, it is due to this, and complications with a robbery, that Eisei lost his mother and two brothers. Stricken with grief, his father turned him and his sister away and he fought the rest of his childhood on the streets with his 13 year old sister. When he turned 16, his sister rationalised that he could fend for himself, and left him to his own devices, it is during these formative years Eisei became lightly deranged, developing a passion for inflicting pain on those who had wronged him. Upon his 17th birthday, Eisei had already claimed 12 victims, taking his "torturous revenge" mentality to the extreme, and ending the life of 9 of his enemies; the last 3 being just for his own amusement. It was clear by this that Eisei had become a wanted man, at age 18 he stopped being careless, and adopted a disguise, donning the name Satellite, he would kill to his heart's content, and also, exact his revenge on enemies. It is also around this time he once again crossed paths with his now estranged and well-off sister; Chijo no Yujo, now the married woman of a diplomat. As punishment for abandoning him, he proceeded to kill her and her family, placing the blame on her husband. Around his 19th birthday, he was presented with a birthday gift by some colleagues; the body of his father was "found" by these men, and following this, he immediately realised his dreams of ending his own father's life had been taken from him and he proceeded to kill his former friends.

Eisei is rumoured to be somewhere in the Sinnoh region of Japan, supressing his desire for vicious massacre...but not well of course...
Back to top Go down
GrimJr1393
Admin
Admin
GrimJr1393

PostSubject: Re: OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo   OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:09 pm

Nice RP Character, I will soon be making a Kingdom Hearts RP so maybe you should join?
Back to top Go down
https://pfinc.forumotion.com
Eisei Proxy
Rookie
Rookie
Eisei Proxy

PostSubject: Re: OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo   OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:13 pm

i most definitely will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo   OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo Empty

Back to top Go down

OC: Eisei "Satellite" Taiyo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poké Fanatics Inc. :: Roleplay Paradise! :: Character Bank-
Jump to: