Poké Fanatics Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon is awesome!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
GrimJr1393
Is the series going to far? I_vote_lcapIs the series going to far? I_voting_barIs the series going to far? I_vote_rcap 
D4RK45S45S1N
Is the series going to far? I_vote_lcapIs the series going to far? I_voting_barIs the series going to far? I_vote_rcap 
Kasumi
TheDragonBlade1
Dartz Silver
Eisei Proxy
Polygon Window
ThorgimzZ
Latest topics
» Taking requests: Sigs, Avi's and more!
Is the series going to far? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:15 pm by TheDragonBlade1

» Group Anime Session
Is the series going to far? EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» My created music
Is the series going to far? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:51 pm by TheDragonBlade1

» Favorite among three companions: What's yours?
Is the series going to far? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:09 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Songs I wrote #1
Is the series going to far? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:49 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Hello people
Is the series going to far? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:40 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Forum game- Steal the Hat:
Is the series going to far? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» New OC: Isaac.
Is the series going to far? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» Post a pic of the real you
Is the series going to far? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:43 pm by TheDragonBlade1

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is derbjar

Our users have posted a total of 242 messages in 43 subjects

Is the series going to far?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eisei Proxy
Rookie
Rookie
Eisei Proxy

Is the series going to far? Empty
PostSubject: Is the series going to far?   Is the series going to far? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Pokémon Black/White is okay in terms of video games, but is the franchise reaching it's limits in terms of the anime?, constantly having to find new ideas for adventures and let's face it, the Team Rocket concept has all but run it's course, so i ask you, has the series reached it's limit?, is there more life in the anime aspect of the pokémon franchise or has it passed it's use-by date?
Back to top Go down
GrimJr1393
Admin
Admin
GrimJr1393

PostSubject: Re: Is the series going to far?   Is the series going to far? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:38 pm

Yes I agree, Team Rocket totally went out of style the minute they joined XD
Back to top Go down
https://pfinc.forumotion.com
Eisei Proxy
Rookie
Rookie
Eisei Proxy

PostSubject: Re: Is the series going to far?   Is the series going to far? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:43 pm

The only face-saving aspect is Meowth, also, how can they still be SO useless after what...6 generations, and about 8 series now?
Back to top Go down
GrimJr1393
Admin
Admin
GrimJr1393

PostSubject: Re: Is the series going to far?   Is the series going to far? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:07 pm

Plus they really suck at their job and only succeeded one, but let then Legendary go :l
Back to top Go down
Eisei Proxy
Rookie
Rookie
Eisei Proxy

PostSubject: Re: Is the series going to far?   Is the series going to far? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:12 pm

WHAT KIND OF VILLAINS ARE THESE GUYS!?
I say the "boss" should fire these losers
Back to top Go down
GrimJr1393
Admin
Admin
GrimJr1393

PostSubject: Re: Is the series going to far?   Is the series going to far? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:46 am

Giovanni isn't the best at his job either XD
Back to top Go down
Dartz Silver
Rookie
Rookie
Dartz Silver

PostSubject: Re: Is the series going to far?   Is the series going to far? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:19 am

The show was described by the writers as Cyclical because by the time the next generation came out, fans would 'Grow Out' of Pokemon and they'll cater to the new fans that joined. Therefore, each and every generation starts and ends the exact same way, and Ash never bothers to use his older, more Powerful Pokemon, opting to use a bunch of new Pokemon he just caught to beat the toughest trainers in the region.

Unlike Ash, by the B/W series, Team Rocket's Jessie James and Meoth actually became awesome. As unbelievable as that sounds, when you watch the series, you'll see that when they operate they do so with skill. Maybe they did some training before coming to Unova?

Back to top Go down
Eisei Proxy
Rookie
Rookie
Eisei Proxy

PostSubject: Re: Is the series going to far?   Is the series going to far? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:53 am

I've seen B/W and B/W Rival Destinies, they still suck, sure they execute their failed plans with a higher degree of fineness and skill than previously seen in other series, however, they are still foiled EVERY TIME.

I hear what you're saying about new fans being captivated, however i doubt old fans would grow out that quickly, but during the BW series, that may be where they begin to lose interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the series going to far?   Is the series going to far? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the series going to far?
Page 1 of 1