Poké Fanatics Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon is awesome!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
GrimJr1393
Dijiri "Angel" Drakon I_vote_lcapDijiri "Angel" Drakon I_voting_barDijiri "Angel" Drakon I_vote_rcap 
D4RK45S45S1N
Dijiri "Angel" Drakon I_vote_lcapDijiri "Angel" Drakon I_voting_barDijiri "Angel" Drakon I_vote_rcap 
Kasumi
TheDragonBlade1
Dartz Silver
Eisei Proxy
Polygon Window
ThorgimzZ
Latest topics
» Taking requests: Sigs, Avi's and more!
Dijiri "Angel" Drakon EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:15 pm by TheDragonBlade1

» Group Anime Session
Dijiri "Angel" Drakon EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» My created music
Dijiri "Angel" Drakon EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:51 pm by TheDragonBlade1

» Favorite among three companions: What's yours?
Dijiri "Angel" Drakon EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:09 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Songs I wrote #1
Dijiri "Angel" Drakon EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:49 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Hello people
Dijiri "Angel" Drakon EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:40 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Forum game- Steal the Hat:
Dijiri "Angel" Drakon EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» New OC: Isaac.
Dijiri "Angel" Drakon EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» Post a pic of the real you
Dijiri "Angel" Drakon EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:43 pm by TheDragonBlade1

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is derbjar

Our users have posted a total of 242 messages in 43 subjects

Dijiri "Angel" Drakon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDragonBlade1
Mod
Mod
TheDragonBlade1

Dijiri "Angel" Drakon Empty
PostSubject: Dijiri "Angel" Drakon   Dijiri "Angel" Drakon EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Name: Dijiri Angel Drakon
Race: Demon
Appearance: During Day: https://i.imgur.com/ZPZVAmp.png
During Night: https://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss106/Spazguy55/demondragon2snakes.jpg

Alias: The Reaper

Personality: Dangerous and Deadly against the bad. Kind-hearted and helpful towards the good.

Story: Dijiri was a human swordsman who helped law enforcement stop dangerous criminals. One day Dijiri's family was killed from a gang of ruthless criminals. Dijiri decided to find and kill those involved in his family's murder. On a cold midnight Dijiri got a lead on one of the killers. On his way to the loaction he felt something following him. He entered an alleyway and then when he turned around he was impaled through the heart by what looked like a huge monster. Before Dijiri passed out the monster whispered to him: "From now on you will do my bidding". Dijiri woke up 3 days later and he realized he has been transformed into some sort of demonic dragon. When night falls he becomes a monster (while struggling to keep his sanity.) and he hunts those who are evil. He has killed many people and he has gained the nickname of "The Reaper". He must feast on the blood of those that he kills or the monster will take over his body. So Dijiri not only fights to avenge his lost family but to also regain his old self back. Dijiri also wants to find the one who gave him this curse.
Back to top Go down

Dijiri "Angel" Drakon
Page 1 of 1