Poké Fanatics Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon is awesome!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
GrimJr1393
Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) I_vote_lcapPokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) I_voting_barPokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) I_vote_rcap 
D4RK45S45S1N
Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) I_vote_lcapPokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) I_voting_barPokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) I_vote_rcap 
Kasumi
TheDragonBlade1
Dartz Silver
Eisei Proxy
Polygon Window
ThorgimzZ
Latest topics
» Taking requests: Sigs, Avi's and more!
Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:15 pm by TheDragonBlade1

» Group Anime Session
Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» My created music
Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:51 pm by TheDragonBlade1

» Favorite among three companions: What's yours?
Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:09 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Songs I wrote #1
Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:49 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Hello people
Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:40 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Forum game- Steal the Hat:
Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» New OC: Isaac.
Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» Post a pic of the real you
Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:43 pm by TheDragonBlade1

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is derbjar

Our users have posted a total of 242 messages in 43 subjects

Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GrimJr1393
Admin
Admin
GrimJr1393

Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this)   Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:55 pm

So a couple of days ago I was looking for some Fan-made Pokemon games to play since I needed something new to play. While I was searching through Google, I came across a game! This game was called: Pokemon Raptor Ex! So I downloaded it and found out it was pretty fun! It was made by a guy known as: "OmegaGroundon"

Here is the Story (Taken from Pokemon Community):
"The story starts with a scene where STEVEN is teaching you about battling
with a pokemon. When you finish learning, you are asked for choosing one
pokemon from the three SINNOH starter.

Then, you will have to defeat gym leaders, collect badges and so on untill
you met TEAM HUNTER, a team that lead by sixteen trainer which is known
as CHAOS SIXTEENTH. They try to collect plates from legendary Pokemon
to summon the God of the Pokemon, ARCEUS...

Adventurous and interesting storyline happened when you try to stop
them from summoning ARCEUS. You’ll have to face challenges, defeat
enemies and save the world..."

Download Link:
Pokemon Raptor Ex!

Here is a little Gameplay from Pokemon Raptor Ex:

Back to top Go down
https://pfinc.forumotion.com
D4RK45S45S1N
Beginner
D4RK45S45S1N

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this)   Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:11 pm

That sounds really cool, I'll definately look into it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GrimJr1393
Admin
Admin
GrimJr1393

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this)   Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:59 pm

You should, it's pretty fun in my opinion, but I don't play it that much Razz
Back to top Go down
https://pfinc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this)   Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Raptor Ex (I did not make this)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poké Fanatics Inc. :: Pokémon Forums :: Pokémon Games!-
Jump to: