Poké Fanatics Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon is awesome!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
GrimJr1393
Greetings, Fellow Heathens! I_vote_lcapGreetings, Fellow Heathens! I_voting_barGreetings, Fellow Heathens! I_vote_rcap 
D4RK45S45S1N
Greetings, Fellow Heathens! I_vote_lcapGreetings, Fellow Heathens! I_voting_barGreetings, Fellow Heathens! I_vote_rcap 
Kasumi
TheDragonBlade1
Dartz Silver
Eisei Proxy
Polygon Window
ThorgimzZ
Latest topics
» Taking requests: Sigs, Avi's and more!
Greetings, Fellow Heathens! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:15 pm by TheDragonBlade1

» Group Anime Session
Greetings, Fellow Heathens! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» My created music
Greetings, Fellow Heathens! EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:51 pm by TheDragonBlade1

» Favorite among three companions: What's yours?
Greetings, Fellow Heathens! EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:09 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Songs I wrote #1
Greetings, Fellow Heathens! EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:49 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Hello people
Greetings, Fellow Heathens! EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:40 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Forum game- Steal the Hat:
Greetings, Fellow Heathens! EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» New OC: Isaac.
Greetings, Fellow Heathens! EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» Post a pic of the real you
Greetings, Fellow Heathens! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:43 pm by TheDragonBlade1

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is derbjar

Our users have posted a total of 242 messages in 43 subjects

Greetings, Fellow Heathens!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThorgimzZ
Admin
Admin
ThorgimzZ

Greetings, Fellow Heathens! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, Fellow Heathens!   Greetings, Fellow Heathens! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:54 am

i am the mighty admin ThorgrimZz, but you can refer to me as grim, or thor or thorgrim, or whatever abbreviatiion you can come up with. i am not too well versed in pokemon, but i remember some, and am willing to learn. but, i digress. I'm 16, 17 in october, and i love yugioh,writing, and rock music. right now Halestorm and hollywood Undead are battling it out for my favorite band. i love them both. i never learned how to play the Pokemon TG, but i watched the show, and would happily watch the old one with ash misty and brock if i could... i enjoy video games, currently waiting eagerly for the last of us to come out. YES!!! i do. i own a ps3! and all you hatuhs out dere need to stop drinkin the hatorade! hhaaha. sorry.. that was my randomness comin through. i met GrimJr on YCM, which is yugiohcardmakernet if you want to know. awesome forum. looks to me like this one will be too. lookin forward to it. Peace! Live long and prosper! and for you internet people out there... you just lost the game Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Dartz Silver
Rookie
Rookie
Dartz Silver

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Fellow Heathens!   Greetings, Fellow Heathens! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:04 am

I do tutor people for competitive battling battling. Shoot me a PM anytime.
Back to top Go down
ThorgimzZ
Admin
Admin
ThorgimzZ

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Fellow Heathens!   Greetings, Fellow Heathens! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:25 am

ill remember that. thanks
Back to top Go down
D4RK45S45S1N
Beginner
D4RK45S45S1N

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Fellow Heathens!   Greetings, Fellow Heathens! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:29 am

I... I lost the... game..... I LOST THE GAME!!!

Hi.

Welcome to the forum.

Look forward to seeing your posts.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GrimJr1393
Admin
Admin
GrimJr1393

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Fellow Heathens!   Greetings, Fellow Heathens! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:57 pm

I see you have made it Thorgrim! Welcome to my Forums! And you should read the Rules as well (Though I am pretty sure you know them already!)... Have fun Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://pfinc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Fellow Heathens!   Greetings, Fellow Heathens! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings, Fellow Heathens!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poké Fanatics Inc. :: General Forums :: Introductions!-
Jump to: