Poké Fanatics Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon is awesome!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
GrimJr1393
Favorite among three companions: What's yours? I_vote_lcapFavorite among three companions: What's yours? I_voting_barFavorite among three companions: What's yours? I_vote_rcap 
D4RK45S45S1N
Favorite among three companions: What's yours? I_vote_lcapFavorite among three companions: What's yours? I_voting_barFavorite among three companions: What's yours? I_vote_rcap 
Kasumi
TheDragonBlade1
Dartz Silver
Eisei Proxy
Polygon Window
ThorgimzZ
Latest topics
» Taking requests: Sigs, Avi's and more!
Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:15 pm by TheDragonBlade1

» Group Anime Session
Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» My created music
Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:51 pm by TheDragonBlade1

» Favorite among three companions: What's yours?
Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:09 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Songs I wrote #1
Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:49 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Hello people
Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:40 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Forum game- Steal the Hat:
Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» New OC: Isaac.
Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» Post a pic of the real you
Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:43 pm by TheDragonBlade1

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is derbjar

Our users have posted a total of 242 messages in 43 subjects

Favorite among three companions: What's yours?

Go down 
+2
GrimJr1393
D4RK45S45S1N
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D4RK45S45S1N
Beginner
D4RK45S45S1N

Favorite among three companions: What's yours? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Along his travels, Ash has met many people, among them were three very well known trainers (To us anyway) who travelled with him throughout the series. Misty, May, and Dawn. Which of them is your favorite and why?

Personally I think May was the best, not even entirely sure why lol.
Back to top Go down
GrimJr1393
Admin
Admin
GrimJr1393

PostSubject: Re: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:02 pm

May because she was a kind character and she was the first of the three to go into Pokemon Contests!
Back to top Go down
https://pfinc.forumotion.com
D4RK45S45S1N
Beginner
D4RK45S45S1N

PostSubject: Re: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:19 pm

GrimJr1393 wrote:
May because she was a kind character and she was the first of the three to go into Pokemon Contests!

You make a good point^
Back to top Go down
TheDragonBlade1
Mod
Mod
TheDragonBlade1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:56 pm

Misty was my favorite mostly because I love water-type pokemon.
Back to top Go down
GrimJr1393
Admin
Admin
GrimJr1393

PostSubject: Re: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:07 pm

There aren't many cool Water Dragons in Pokemon though Razz And Misty was ok, but he got annoying at times lol!
Back to top Go down
Eisei Proxy
Rookie
Rookie
Eisei Proxy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:34 pm

personally i preferred May, she was quirky and cool, Misty was okay, but she was too shy for my liking, same with Dawn, but you guys totally overlooked Iris (Black and White), but to be fair i don't like her that much
Back to top Go down
GrimJr1393
Admin
Admin
GrimJr1393

PostSubject: Re: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Iris is cool because she was the first African American to be a companion (I think she was African American) XD lol!
Back to top Go down
Eisei Proxy
Rookie
Rookie
Eisei Proxy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:43 pm

well it's in japan so...maybe she was Hawaiian?
Back to top Go down
GrimJr1393
Admin
Admin
GrimJr1393

PostSubject: Re: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:08 pm

I have no clue about her Race XD... I was just saying she was African American do to her skin color Razz
Back to top Go down
Eisei Proxy
Rookie
Rookie
Eisei Proxy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:12 pm

yeah thats what i thought xD
but Hawaiians have similar skin colour :L
Back to top Go down
GrimJr1393
Admin
Admin
GrimJr1393

PostSubject: Re: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Ohh lol! Maybe Iris is Hawaiian, I should Google that sometime!
Back to top Go down
Dartz Silver
Rookie
Rookie
Dartz Silver

PostSubject: Re: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:24 am

TVTropes describes Iris as 'Ambiguously Brown'. Like Brock, her skin color means she can fit into any number of races.

In fact, the only real 'Black' characters we ever got was Marshall and 'what'shisface;that8thgymleaderinB/W2withthewatertypes'
Back to top Go down
Eisei Proxy
Rookie
Rookie
Eisei Proxy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:54 am

I miss Brock...like Misty, when Brock traveled with Ash, it gave Ash a sense of power and skill, based on the fact both Misty and Brock were gym leaders formerly
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Mod
Mod
Kasumi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:30 am

Misty or Dawn, because I may have a small (Very small!) crush on them.
Back to top Go down
D4RK45S45S1N
Beginner
D4RK45S45S1N

PostSubject: Re: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:09 pm

Kasumi wrote:
Misty or Dawn, because I may have a small (Very small!) crush on them.

Dawn>Misty
Neither are particularly... *Ahem* attractive (Would have been more when I was like, 12 xD)
But in a forced-choice contest between the two Dawn is clearly the more... *Ahem*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite among three companions: What's yours?   Favorite among three companions: What's yours? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite among three companions: What's yours?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poké Fanatics Inc. :: Pokémon Forums :: Pokémon Anime!-
Jump to: