Poké Fanatics Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon is awesome!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
GrimJr1393
Rosario + Vampire I_vote_lcapRosario + Vampire I_voting_barRosario + Vampire I_vote_rcap 
D4RK45S45S1N
Rosario + Vampire I_vote_lcapRosario + Vampire I_voting_barRosario + Vampire I_vote_rcap 
Kasumi
TheDragonBlade1
Dartz Silver
Eisei Proxy
Polygon Window
ThorgimzZ
Latest topics
» Taking requests: Sigs, Avi's and more!
Rosario + Vampire EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:15 pm by TheDragonBlade1

» Group Anime Session
Rosario + Vampire EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» My created music
Rosario + Vampire EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:51 pm by TheDragonBlade1

» Favorite among three companions: What's yours?
Rosario + Vampire EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:09 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Songs I wrote #1
Rosario + Vampire EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:49 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Hello people
Rosario + Vampire EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:40 pm by D4RK45S45S1N

» Forum game- Steal the Hat:
Rosario + Vampire EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» New OC: Isaac.
Rosario + Vampire EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am by D4RK45S45S1N

» Post a pic of the real you
Rosario + Vampire EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:43 pm by TheDragonBlade1

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is derbjar

Our users have posted a total of 242 messages in 43 subjects

Rosario + Vampire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasumi
Mod
Mod
Kasumi

Rosario + Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Rosario + Vampire   Rosario + Vampire EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:38 pm

As this is one of my favorite anime/Manga's of all time, I just had to make a topic on it. It's a pretty good anime, and it's got some interesting characters who all get very good development in my opinion. I recommend it to most people who like mythical/Supernatural things. (Please note, it has a lot of Fan-Service, this is a fair warning to all those who plan to watch it who haven't yet.

My favorite characters in it are Kurumu and Mizore, just because I have a thing for Succubi and Snow Women (Don't judge me! I'm weak willed with these things.). Anyway, it is a pretty good series in my opinion, I wont say it is brilliant and is the best one ever, because everyone has their own tastes. "To each their own." As they say.

Feel free to post your thoughts on it.
Back to top Go down
Dartz Silver
Rookie
Rookie
Dartz Silver

Rosario + Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosario + Vampire   Rosario + Vampire EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:22 pm

The whole thing is seriously ruined for you if you've read the Manga first.

The manga takes a much sharper tone I'd say halfway through the 1st season, where instead of it being a whole comedy full of fanservice and girls in short skirts, It's this drama that slowly develops the characters, and then you realize just how bad the girls in Tsukune's harem have it. The worst part is that Kurumu and Mizore are Flanderized and denied the character development they were given in the Manga.

Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Mod
Mod
Kasumi

Rosario + Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosario + Vampire   Rosario + Vampire EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Someone agrees with me! My god, the amount of people who haven't read the manga and think they're fine as they are. I respect you good sir.
Back to top Go down
Dartz Silver
Rookie
Rookie
Dartz Silver

Rosario + Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosario + Vampire   Rosario + Vampire EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:39 pm

That the funny thing, If you can describe any of the characters in a sentence, then there is obviously something missing.

For example; In the Anime, Mizure is Tsukune's somewhat Yandere stalker. That perfectly describes her role in the series and really only misses out on appearance. Try applying that in the manga, and you'll find that there is much more information you need to state before you can perfectly describe her in the Manga's continuity.
Back to top Go down
D4RK45S45S1N
Beginner
D4RK45S45S1N

Rosario + Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosario + Vampire   Rosario + Vampire EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:45 am

Did anyone else jump to attention and begin to analyze the scene where Moka
Spoiler:
I sat up and stared thinking "Dear God what has she done?" xD I've seen enough vampire stories to know where this is going ^.^ (I picked up the first vol. of manga today, I finished watching the anime long ago. I'll rewatch it after I read.)

EDIT: 117th post FTW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rosario + Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosario + Vampire   Rosario + Vampire Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosario + Vampire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poké Fanatics Inc. :: Miscellaneous Forums! :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: